Future Champions Program
What does it take to be a champion?
To excel in any endeavor, individuals need to have a strong set of values and a solid character that gives them perseverance to achieve his or her goals. The Trinity Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy Future Champions Program was created to provide children ages 5-15 with an environment that allows them to experience and understand core values like focus, discipline, persistence, cooperation and respect.
As a contact sport, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu provides a very challenging yet safe and caring environment for a child to mature towards a real life champion.The outcome of continued childhood practice of BJJ goes far beyond the accomplishments on the mats. The discipline and excellence demanded by our instructors often carries over to the child’s behavior at home and at school.
Our Future Champions Program is typically subdivided in two different groups to accommodate students of different ages and skill levels:
- Little Champions II (5-9 Years Old),
- Juniors & Teens (10-15 years old).
There is no losing in Jiu-Jitsu. You either win or you learn. – Carlos Gracie Jr.
Benefit of Joining our Future Champions Program
- Improve children’s social skills
- Enhance self-confidence
- Better understanding of goal-setting and working towards them
- Learn Self-Defense
- Increase focus, energy and concentration
- Enjoy significant gains in overall fitness level
- Free access to the school’s events and special classes